Well it's Friday again and this fortnight sees a new challenge over at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge...... and the theme is BLING IT ON! I just couldn't go wrong with this one could I !!!!!!!
I have used a Lacy Sunshine digi again - Emily Spring Ladybugs ( I have fallen in love with these digi's so you will be seeing more soon) and coloured her in with copics!
- I have used Wild Rose Studio papers -Flight of Fancy, Maja Designs and dusky pink Core'dinations.
- Spellbinder dies used: grand ovals, opulent ovals, and gold elements one.
- Flowers, pearl swirls, gems, Rhinestone sparkles, ribbon, sentiment stamp ( whimsy Stamps) are all available from The Hobby House
- Stickles glitter and distress ink - Milled Lavender are available from Sir Stampalot.
- The tiny diamonte heart is from Mei Flower.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
613 Avenue -anything goes
Lacy Sunshine - anything goes
Fab & Funky - Girly
Creative Moments -Lot's of layers
In The Pink - anything goes as long as it is pink